Storyboard is a task tracker for OpenStack.
If you want an introduction to OpenStack, this is a good project to start with, as the team is small and friendly (even if we say that ourselves). If you like web-development with AngularJS, or you like Python, please say hello in #storyboard! If not, please say hello in #storyboard; it makes us feel popular.
Please Note: Much of the StoryBoard development team is currently based in the UK. If things seem too quiet, it might just be a case of different timezones. Stick around!
Vision & Roadmap
Wednesdays at 1500 UTC in
- StoryBoard/Task_Branch -- how we'll track backporting work and show what landed in a given milestone
- StoryBoard/Task_Lists -- how we'll let developers track what matters to them and prioritize work on a flexible way
- StoryBoard/Story_Tags -- how we could use tags to implement flexible workflows. Or not.
- StoryBoard/Story_Types -- how we'll track bugs, features, and other story types
- IRC channel: #storyboard on freenode
- Technical documentation: http://ci.openstack.org/storyboard/
- API reference: http://docs.openstack.org/infra/storyboard/webapi/v1.html