StoryBoard Weekly Meeting
StoryBoard holds public weekly meetings in IRC (see schedule for current time and channel). Everyone who is interested in development and use of StoryBoard is encouraged to attend.
Feel free to add items to the agenda with your IRC name in parentheses.
Agenda for next meeting
- Migrations: None this week
- Migration Updates
- Do we want to do a proper release? We briefly discussed at the PTG
- Some patches
- WE HAVE AN INTERN
- Welcome Ankita!!
- Forum + PTG Summary
- Would be good to do a follow up passthrough of all the stories to add tags
- Should add those tags to our dashboard board of notable stories
- Maybe we also prioritize a dozen or so items on the Active Development Board?
- In Progress Work
- Changing query structure (mkarray)
- Story Attachments (SotK)
- Security Teams (SotK)
- Board for Tracking Active Development (Kanban Style)
- Dashboard for notable lists of stories
- Anything else we should be tracking here?
- Open Reviews
- Octavia's Concerns to Address
- Blocking Migration Tagged Stories
- Open Discussion
All previous meetings can be found at: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/storyboard/