- erasure code storage policy, erasure code library integration
- storage policy work
- backend refactorings (DiskFile, DBBroker, etc)
- ssync (non rsync replication)
- release cycles. any need to update it as the community has grown?
- swift-bench repo
- public cluster testing
- swift3 features (eg multipart-upload -> static large object)
- code review for major features (ssync, multi-ring, refactors)
- Daemon consolidation
- System Metadata
- Support multiple policies on the same ring, multiple rings on the same policy
- Federated Swift patch set intro
- python-swiftclient discussion
Get in groups, work on what you're interested in (see above for ideas).
- "What are you working on, how's it going?" standup-style meeting. first thing in the morning?
- afternoon code reviews (ssync, multi-ring, refactors)
Wed pm: BBQ dinner
We have the venue from 9am to 7pm every day. Lunch is provided (via a lunch ticket to the venue cafe). Wed BBQ will be at Kruez in Lockhart. We'll have a bus to take everyone there. Coffee, tea, soft drinks provided am and pm. Parking passes will be provided to those needing them.