Nova Bugs Team
We maintain this beast: https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova
TODO Markus Zoeller (markus_z): make that clearer. https://review.openstack.org/#/c/266453/ is still under discussion.
- a reasonable throughput (IOW: a low # of fixes is better than a big # of in progress)
- scalable (doesn't rely on any single person)
- decreasing rate of open bugs
- takes the (core) reviewer bottleneck into account
- zero new bugs (=> developers have to spend resources)
- zero confirmed bugs (=> subteams have to spend resources)
- zero critical|high priority bugs open (=> core reviewers have to spend resources)
Details and organization can be found at Meetings/Nova/BugsTeam
A collection of mid-/long-term goals I see we should go on to make things better: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-bugs-team
TODO Markus Zoeller (markus_z): Incorporate it here and keep the etherpad for short term / ad-hoc stuff?
- Bug Report Template: Nova/BugsTeam/BugReportTemplate