Weekly Documentation team meeting
If you're interested in documentation for OpenStack, we hold public meetings weekly in
#openstack-meeting every Wednesday at alternating times for different timezones:
APAC: even weeks Wednesday, 00:30:00 UTC
US: odd weeks Wednesday, 19:00:00 UTC
Download an ICS file for this specific meeting so you can import it into the calendar of your choice. Chair (to contact for more information): Lana Brindley (loquacities) and Shilla Saebi (shilla) Please feel free to add items to the agenda below and we'll cover them.
Agenda for next meeting
When starting the meeting, use #startmeeting docteam to provide consistency.
- #topic Action items from the last meeting
- #topic Specs in review #link https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/docs-specs,n,z
- #topic Speciality teams: #link https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Speciality_Team_Reports
- #topic Vote for a doc team mascot by next week (closing at UTC 2200 Sept 30 2016)
- #topic Countdown to release:
- #topic Summit prep
- #link https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Ocata-DocsSessions
- #info PTG Atlanta Feb 20-24 2017
- #topic Open discussion
Apologies for absence
Add name here if you can't make it.
Previous meetings, with their notes and logs, can be found in under Documentation/MeetingLogs
Public meetings are run in IRC; we use MeetBot syntax to note what happens during the meeting. http://meetbot.debian.net/Manual.html
- #startmeeting docteam
- #topic <item>, for each agenda item that is being addressed
- #link <url>, for relevant meeting URLs
- #info <info> for important notes that need to be added to the minutes
- #action <item>, to note tasks for a specific person
After the meeting ends, edit the wiki page https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/MeetingLogs with links to the log and minutes (displayed in IRC at the end of each meeting).
We no longer hold formal office hours, but if you would like to walk through documentation processes, learn about the tools, or report a doc bug, feel free to come by the IRC channel at #openstack-doc at any time. You can also open discussions by emailing the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list.