- Resource definition repositories. Which allowed us to split repositories and makes it really easy to install new resource definitions from packages
- Stevedore support, which allows to easily add advanced input types, handlers and transports
- More examples, we regularly test Openstack, Riak cluster and docker deployments. Soon all will be tested automatically
- Non python API - Composer files support was improved which allows to describe deployment in yaml file
- f2s - fuel to solar - it's experimental branch where we test integration with Fuel
- incorrect ansible_library path with custom ansible modules (affects openstack example): fix https://review.openstack.org/#/c/272543/
- solar_resources: use tag v0.1.0 in solar-resources.
- Vagrant environment: please set solar-project/solar-master:0.1.0 image in your vagrant settings.