Release Notes, 2012.1.2
The 2012.1.2 release is an Essex bugfix update for Nova, Glance and Keystone.
The bugfixes contained in this release were backported from the development branches into a stable branch. The release is intended to be a relatively risk free update with no intentional regressions or API changes.
In total, 42 launchpad bugs are fixed by this update.
- List of Nova bugs fixed in the 2012.1.2 release
- List of Glance bugs fixed in the 2012.1.2 release
- List of Keystone bugs fixed in the 2012.1.2 release
Resolved Security Issues
- OSSA 2012-008/CVE-2012-3360/CVE-2012-3361 - Arbitrary file injection/corruption through directory traversal issues (Critical)
- OSSA 2012-009/CVE-2012-3371 - Scheduler denial of service through scheduler_hints (Medium)
- OSSA 2012-011/CVE-2012-3447 - Compute node filesystem injection/corruption (Critical)
Known Issues and Limitations
- Bug 1012717 - After "nova reboot" the instance looses the nova-volume on its xml