Release Notes, 2012.1.1
The 2012.1.1 release is an Essex bugfix update for Nova, Glance, Keystone and Horizon.
The bugfixes contained in this release were backported from the development branches into a stable branch. The release is intended to be a relatively risk free update with no intentional regressions or API changes.
In total, 73 launchpad bugs are fixed by this update.
- List of Nova bugs fixed in the 2012.1.1 release
- List of Glance bugs fixed in the 2012.1.1 release
- List of Keystone bugs fixed in the 2012.1.1 release
- List of Horizon bugs fixed in the 2012.1.1 release
Resolved Security Issues
- OSSA 2012-005/CVE-2012-2101 - No quota enforced on security group rules (High)
- OSSA 2012-007/CVE-2012-2654 - Security groups fail to be set correctly (Medium)
- OSSA 2012-006/CVE-2012-2144 - Horizon session fixation and reuse (Critical)
- OSSA 2012-004/CVE-2012-2094 - XSS vulnerability in Horizon log viewer (High)
Known Issues and Limitations
- Bug 1012717 - After "nova reboot" the instance looses the nova-volume on its xml