Weekly Cross-Project meeting
The whole OpenStack leadership holds a public weekly cross-project meeting in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 2100 UTC.
All PTLs and CPLs are encouraged to attend, and everyone interested in the discussed topics can join.
Any cross-team issue is on-topic for this meeting. We'll discuss key release cycle events, common processes, QA and infra changes, news on the documentation front, stable branch issues, hot threads on the mailing-list... Agenda will be closed by the meeting chair one day before the meeting and announced on the openstack-dev mailing-list. If there is nothing to discuss at that point, the meeting will be cancelled.
- Date: April 28th, 21:00 UTC (to be confirmed)
- Chair: Thierry Carrez (ttx) or Doug Hellmann (dhellmann) tbd
- Add your topic here
- Open discussion & announcements
This meeting has existed in OpenStack since the very beginning, and changed names and focus over the years. You'll find previous meetings logs there:
- Since December 2014: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/crossproject
- August 2012 - November 2014: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/project
- August 2010 - August 2012: Meetings/OldProjectMeetingLogs