Weekly Nova team meeting
MEETING TIME: Thursdays alternating 14:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting) and 21:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting)
This meeting is a weekly gathering of developers working on OpenStack Compute (Nova). We cover topics such as release planning and status, bugs, reviews, and other current topics worthy of real-time discussion.
NOTE: this wiki page should be 'emptied' at the end of each meeting.
Agenda for next meeting
Next meetings scheduled for:
- July 20th 2017 2100 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20170720T210000)
- July 27th 2017 1400 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20170727T140000)
- August 3rd 2017 2100 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20170803T210000)
Where you see "?" feel free to just edit the wiki and add your item.
Here is the agenda for the next meeting:
- Release News
- #link Pike release schedule: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova/Pike_Release_Schedule
- #info July 27 is feature freeze (1 weeks away)
- #info July 20 (today) is the release freeze for non-client libraries (oslo, os-vif, os-traits, os-brick): https://releases.openstack.org/pike/schedule.html#p-final-lib
- #info Blueprints: 65 targeted, 64 approved, 33 completed (+4 from last week)
- #link Pike feature freeze blueprint tracker etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-pike-feature-freeze-status
- Bugs (stuck/critical)
- Critical bugs
- #help Need help with bug triage; there are 123 (+8 from last week) new untriaged bugs as of today (July 20).
- #info Starting to tag bugs for pike-rc-potential: https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bugs?field.tag=pike-rc-potential
- Gate status
- #link check queue gate status http://status.openstack.org/elastic-recheck/index.html
- 3rd party CI
- #link 3rd party CI status http://ci-watch.tintri.com/project?project=nova&time=7+days
- #link Pike Review Priorities etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/pike-nova-priorities-tracking
- #link Consider signing up for the Queens PTG which is the week of September 11 in Denver, CO, USA: https://www.openstack.org/ptg
- Stable branch status:
- Subteam Highlights
- Cells v2 (dansmith)
- Scheduler (edleafe)
- API (sdague/alex_xu)
- Notification (gibi)
- Cinder (mriedem) - needs reviews: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/nova+topic:bp/cinder-new-attach-apis+branch:master
- Stuck Reviews
- Please note "stuck review" means a review where there is some disagreement that needs resolving. Its not for reviews that just haven't had attention, except for exceptional cases. Where you see "?" feel free to just edit the wiki and add your item.
- Any stuck code reviews to discuss:
- Open discussion
There are also some Nova subteam meetings. See Nova#Active_Sub-teams: for details.