Fortnightly Documentation User Guides Team meeting
We hold two fortnightly meetings (even weeks) on the #openstack-meeting-4 IRC channel:
- US meeting set for Wednesdays at 22:00 UTC (Thursday 7:00am Australian Eastern Standard Time, GMT +10), the second week of the month
- APAC meeting on Wednesdays at 23:30 UTC (Thursday 9:30am Australian Eastern Standard Time or GMT+10, Wednesday 4:30pm Pacific Standard Time)
Get an ical file here: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Documentation_User_Guides_Team_Meeting
Agenda for next meeting
- Action items from last meeting - none
- OpenStack command line client - A tracking table for the Admin Guide and files is now ready. Assign files to contributors. Action item: Joe R. to continue adding files and command line locations. All files currently in the table are those that have had openstack client commands added.
The User Guide Speciality team meeting meets in #openstack-meeting-4 IRC channel.
Public meetings are run in IRC; we use MeetBot syntax to note what happens during the meeting. http://meetbot.debian.net/Manual.html
- #startmeeting docuserguides
- #topic <item>, for each agenda item that is being addressed
- #link <url>, for relevant meeting URLs
- #action <item>, to note tasks for a specific person
After the meeting ends, edit the User Guide Team page https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/User_Guides#MeetingLogs with links to the log and minutes (displayed in IRC at the end of each meeting).