Live Notes may be taken for this topic at: http://etherpad.openstack.org/HostAgent
- should be a nice unix daemon
- should support syslog
- failure should not affect guest instances
- Heavy I/O operations should be executed with Processing Pools (or some mechanism that limits concurrent operations)
- Upgrades to HostAgent code (apt-get update) without breaking current long running tasks (spawning of instances)
- HostAgent should be stateless, with persistent state in the datastore
- Support GuestAgent ...