Board of Directors - March 3, 2015 Meeting
The Directors will be meeting F2F in New York City. Meeting time is 6:00 am, Pacific Standard Time (San Francisco, GMT-08:00). Meeting location is the DL Piper building, 1251 Avenue of the Americas.
Due to the limitations of the meeting space, we ask that community members please join by phone rather than in person.
To join the session
- Go to https://openstack.webex.com/openstack/k2/j.php?MTID=tbab81437b55bdc7d72590fb78b74638e
- Enter your name and email address.
- Session number: 924 163 370
- Enter the session password: This session does not require a password.
- Click "Join Now".
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
- Meeting objectives:
- * Minutes recorded by Mark Radcliffe
- * Timekeeper:
(9:00) Call To Order
- Roll Call
- Approve minutes from January 28, 2015 board meetings
- Led by Mark Collier
(12:00)Break for Lunch
(3:00)Workgroup and Committee Reports
- (3:00) DefCore - Rob
- (4:00) Transparency - Sean
- (4:30) Committee proposal discussion - Kavit
(5:00) Meeting close (18:00) Board Dinner