Board of Directors - May 30, 2013 Meeting
The OpenStack Foundation Board of Directors will hold a conference call from 9:00am PST/1700 UTC - 11:00am PST/1900 UTC on May 30, 2013.
To join the session
- . Go to https://openstack.webex.com/openstack/k2/j.php?ED=225010652&UID=1578388787&HMAC=ad8a5aa05445e35af134ca8ce2c910254184afec&RT=MiM0
- . Enter your name and email address.
- . Enter the session password: This session does not require a password.
- . Click "Join Now".
- . Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
- Set up and roll call - Alan or Lew
- (Julia will monitor and handle the webex logistics for the call)
- Approve minutes from the April 14 board meeting - Alan or Lew
- OpenStack Training and Certification Program - Mark Collier
- Workgroup asking for direction from the board
- Prospective Platinum & Gold Member Committee Update - Simon Anderson
- Members of the Committee
- Draft Updated Criteria for Discussion/Consideration
- Vote on dates for upcoming board meetings - Alan or Lew
- Propose the addition of a board conference call for Thursday June 27, 9-11am pacific (Based upon the poll results: http://doodle.com/y6uipiin6xhszs26 )
- Propose the board F2F be held on November 4th 9am - 4pm HK timezone (Summit is November 5-8)
- Executive Director brief update to address questions from the board (5-10 minutes) - Jonathan Bryce