Board of Directors - January 30, 2014 Meeting
The OpenStack Foundation Board of Directors will meet at 12:00pm - 2pm on January 30, 2014. Directors may participate via conference dial-in. Audio from the meeting will also be available to the community.
To join the session
- Go to https://openstack.webex.com/openstack/k2/j.phpED=250657692&UID=0&HMAC=5a750fba5b7e9342b7acb67cc264f5eed89cb7a8&RT=MiM2
- Enter your name and email address.
- Enter the session password: This session does not require a password.
- Click "Join Now".
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
- * Julia Dechance will monitor and manage the webex connection
- * Minutes recorded by AlanClark (Mark Radcliffe is not available for the full meeting)
Call To Order
- Roll Call
- Approve minutes from November 4th board meeting
Welcome to the new board members
- Introduction of new board members
- Quick review of
- Antitrust policy (https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Foundation/AntitrustPolicy) - Mark designee
- Code of Conduct (https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Foundation/CodeOfConduct) - Alan
- Transparency policy (http://www.openstack.org/legal/transparency-policy/) - Joshua
- Communication channels
- webex for the board meeting calls (thank you to Lew)
- Foundation mailing list
- board mailing list
- IRC #openstack-board
- wiki: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Foundation
- 2014 Board meeting schedule
Current Board work groups and committees
- (Suggested topic: Goals for 2014, current efforts, next steps, issues that the board needs to address, current members, invitation to new board members, Is the committee open to community member participation?)
- Compensation Committee - Alan Clark
- Financial Committee - Sean Roberts
- User Committee - Tim Bell
- Legal Affairs Committee - Van Lindberg
- Election Committee - Todd Moore
- Transparency Work Group - Joshua Mckenty
- DefCore Work Group - Rob Hirschfeld / Joshua Mckenty
- New Gold Member Committee - Simon Anderson
Executive Director Update
- 2014 Objectives
New Strategic Topics