Board of Directors - May 17, 2015 Meeting
The OpenStack Foundation Board of Directors will meet at 9:00am - 2pm Pacific Standard Time (Vancouver, GMT-08:00) on May 17, 2015. This is a Face To Face Board meeting. Attendees are invited to observe the open session. Location: Emerald Ballroom in the Fairmont Pacific Rim hotel (directly across the street from the Vancouver Convention Centre). It’s located on the 3rd floor of the hotel. Room will be set U-shaped for 30 people with an additional 50 chairs in the back for observers / TC members.
If you are unable to join this meeting in person, join the session via webex:
- Go to https://openstack.webex.com/openstack/k2/j.php?MTID=ta9be21610822ce5ff3fcd1094244bc56
- Session number: 922 727 936
- Enter your name and email address.
- Enter the session password: This session does not require a password.
- Click "Join Now".
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
- Meeting objectives:
- * Minutes recorded by Mark Radcliffe
- * Timekeeper:
(9:00) Call To Order, Open Session
- Roll Call
- Thank you and best wishes to Chris Kemp, Tristan Goode for their time and efforts, continued support and contributions to the OpenStack Board efforts
- Welcome to Roland Chan (Aptira) as a Gold Member Director
- Approve minutes from April 2, 2015 board meeting
(9:20Executive Director Update
(9:50) Committee Actions and Updates
- (9:50) DefCore Committee - Rob, Egle, Van
- (10:10) Transparency Committee - Steve
(10:30) New Work Proposals
- (10:30) Charter for a Diversity Committee - Egle, Imad, Kavit
- (10:50) Improving the feedback to the organization - Tristan
- (11:10) CCLA - Infrastructure update plans/proposal - Eileen
(11:30) Break (11:45) Executive Session
(12:00) Working Lunch
- A working lunch will be provided in the room for the Directors. Since we are unable to estimate the number of observers, we ask that all other attendees and observers plan to grab lunch elsewhere.
- (12:30) New Member resolutions - Chair
(12:45) Strategic Discussions
- Follow on to the March Board meeting discussions, IoT / NFV
- Heather Kirksey, Director OPNFV has been invited to lead the discussion
(14:00) Meeting Close
- Joint meeting with the TC 2:30pm - 5:30pm Sunday May 17, Agenda: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/board+tc-vancouver
- Board, TC, Gold Member, Staff Dinner, 6:30pm - 9pm, Sunday May 17, Location TBD
- Lunch with the Board, Monday May 18, 12:45 - 2pm pacfici, Location: Patio (tented terrace outside the grab-and-go lunch pickup area next to the Marketplace Expo Hall.)
- Gold and Platinum Member, Tuesday May 19, 12:45 - 2pm pacific, Location: Room 113
- "High 5 Board Meeting", Thursday May 21, 5pm for 5min, Location Room 113