The Openstack Swift community has imported the Swift3 middleware into Swift’s codebase as the “s3api” middleware. Swift3 development is now frozen and all new patches should go to s3api middleware
What is it?
A Swift middleware that emulates the Amazon S3 API
- Github: https://github.com/openstack/swift3
- Launchpad: https://launchpad.net/swift3
- Mailing List: ??do we need this??
- Trello: ??do we need this??
- IRC #swift3
- IRC channel logs: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23swift3/
Meeting Time: Bi-weekly on Wednesdays at 23:00 UTC
- Meeting Agenda: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/swift3
- Meeting Notes/IRC Logs: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23swift3/index.html