Limitations for a containers configuration as of Feb 28/2019:
1. Containers may hang after several hours or days running, in particular rabbit container, due to kernel jbd thread hanging.
- Tracked by https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1815541 and https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1814595
2. Autonomous reboots of controller are not yet fully supported. Containers may hang while the controller is rebooting. They likely will recover after the controller recovers. Manual recovery may be required.
3. IPv6 networking is not yet supported.
4. HTTPS configurations are not yet supported.
5. Distributed Cloud and Regions configurations are not yet supported.
6. Neutron routers/dhcp servers do not move on a lock/unlock for AIO-DX or lock/unlock of compute host -- likely means networking down until host recovers or routers/dhcp servers moved manually.
neutron l3-agent-router-remove [-h] L3_AGENT ROUTER neutron l3-agent-router-add [-h] L3_AGENT ROUTER neutron dhcp-agent-network-add [-h] DHCP_AGENT NETWORK neutron dhcp-agent-network-remove [-h] DHCP_AGENT NETWORK