Version 0.1 - Basic services provisioning (May 30th - released)
- Core Services: REST API, Orchestration Engine.
- Horizon dashboard extension as plugin.
- Integration with Heat.
- Support single Data Center (no Disaster Recovery).
- Support the following Windows Services:
- Active Directory - Single Domain with multiple domain controllers.
- IIS Server - single instance of IIS Server.
- IIS Web Farm - multiple IIS instances behind load balancer.
- ASP.NET Application Service - ASP.NET application installed on top of IIS.
- ASP.NET Web Farm - ASP.NET application with several instances behind load balancer.
Version 0.2 (Sep 5th 2013 - planned)
- Stabilize Core Services (bug fixing).
- REST API generalization.
- Wokflow diagnostics in Murano Conductor.
- Dynamic UI (UI forms built on YAML definitions without any custom code).
- Ability to select Windows image, Availability Zone and instance flavor.
- Detailed documentation including on writing XML Workflows.
- Support for SSL both in REST API and RabbitMQ communications.
- Improved HA for Murano Conductor.
- Packages for CentOS 6.4.
- Additional Services:
- Support for External Active Directory.
- MS SQL Single Instance.
- MS SQL Server AlwaysOn Cluster.
Version 0.2.0.1 (Sep 19th 2013 - planned)
- Bug fix release.