The telemetry team will not hold a midcycle for Mitaka. A virtual one will be discussed for January if required.
Weekly Telemetry meeting
The telemetry project team holds a meeting in
- every week on Thursdays at 1500 UTC.
Everyone is welcome.
The blueprints that are used as a basis for the telemetry project can be found here. We are currently sharing the ceilometer space until aodh and gnocchi requirements warrant segregated management. For now, to ensure collaboration, the space will remain shared.
The process of proposing a new blueprint from Juno onwards is described here.
Please add your name with the agenda item, so we know who to call on during the meeting.
- recurring: roadmap items (new/old/blockers) https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Telemetry/RoadMap
- aodh topics
- ceilometer topics
- nadya https://review.openstack.org/#/c/209799/7 and distributed cache
- gnocchi topics
- llu: 'bad' resource_id http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-December/082474.html
- Open discussion
Apologies for absence
HIstorical Ceilometer meetings
Historical pre-Ceilometer meetings
- meeting 16 | 16 aug 12 | log | summary
- meeting 15 | 09 aug 12 | log | summary
- meeting 14 | 02 aug 12 | log | summary
- meeting 13 | 26 jul 12 | log | summary
- meeting 12 | 19 jul 12 | log | summary
- meeting 11 | 12 Jul 12 | summary | log
- meeting 10 | 05 Jul 12 | summary | log
- meeting 9 | 28 jun 12 | summary | log
- meeting 8 | 21 jun 12 | summary | log
- meeting 7 | 13 jun 12 | summary | log
- meeting 6 | 7 jun 12 | summary | log
- meeting 5 | 31 may 12 | summary | log
- meeting 4 | 24 may 12 | summary | log
- meeting 3 | 17 may 12 | summary | log
- meeting 2 | 10 may 12 | summary | log
- meeting 1 | 3 may 12 | summary | log
- meeting 0 | 26 apr 12 | summary | log
- Ask each person responsible for an action from the previous meeting to prepare a line of the form, for each action item: . #info nickname description of the action link to the diff / mailing list thread etc. describing the implementation of the action
- Use http://meetbot.debian.net/Manual.html to get an automatic summary
- Prepare an outline for the meeting to speed things up
#startmeeting telemetry #topic some action from previous meeting #topic something interesting #topic Open discussion #endmeeting
- Update == Agenda for next meeting ==
- Mail the automatic summary as a reply to the invitation