Weekly Nova team meeting
MEETING TIME: Thursdays alternating 14:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting) and 21:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting)
This meeting is a weekly gathering of developers working on OpenStack Compute (Nova). We cover topics such as release planning and status, bugs, reviews, and other current topics worthy of real-time discussion.
NOTE: this wiki page should be 'emptied' at the end of each meeting.
Agenda for next meeting
- April 16th 2015 1400 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150416T140000)
Add your IRC nick to this list to be pinged at the start of the meeting:
abhishekk mikal tjones cburgess jgrimm adrian_otto funzo mjturek jcookekhugen
irina_pov krtaylor danpb alexpilotti flip214 jaypipes gilliard garyk edleafe dims
moshele anteaya Nisha sileht claudiub lxsli neiljerram markus_z swamireddy alevine
tonyb andreykurilin ndipanov sc68cal
- Kilo Release Status
- Picking bugs for RC2
- Liberty Release Status
- time for blueprint submissions
- changes in liberty
- Summit prep
- Gate status?
- Open discussion
- Request for review
- Ready to remove flavor compat code? Do we need to do anything in db migrations to blog upgrades that haven't migrated?
- Plans for moving to oslo.versionedobjects
- Do we need to revisit the nova-stable-maint team? https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/540,members - are many of these members still active?
There are also some Nova subteam meetings. See Nova#Active_Sub-teams: for details.