Weekly Nova team meeting
MEETING TIME: Thursdays alternating 14:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting-alt) and 21:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting)
This meeting is a weekly gathering of developers working on OpenStack Compute (Nova). We cover topics such as release planning and status, bugs, reviews, and other current topics worthy of real-time discussion.
Agenda for next meeting
- August 14, 2014 21:00 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140814T210000)
Add your IRC nick to this list to be pinged at the start of the meeting:
mikal tjones cburgess jgrimm adrian_otto mzoeller funzo mjturek jcook
- Juno-3 status, Feature Proposal Freeze August 21st, September 4th Juno-3, FF and SF
- Update on https://launchpad.net/nova/+milestone/juno-3
- Still looking for a volunteer to wrangle review days?
- Bugs (tjones)
- Gate status
- Mid-cycle summary
- Mikal has finished writing his mid-cycle summary, which can be found at http://www.stillhq.com/openstack/juno/000016.html
- Specs for Kilo
- Summit session ideas etherpad
- Open discussion
- Any urgent sub-team updates?
- Any urgent "hot topic" or "epic" updates?
Juno hot topics
We need to follow through on what came up as really important at the summit, and make sure things happen.
Things we really need to fix in Juno:
- API evolution: ??
- upgrades (objects, etc): dansmith
- virt min interface: dansmith
- future of cells: comstud
- virt driver testing, raising the bar
- gate testing improvements
- stability improvements
- scheduler split into gantt: scheduler sub group
- containers support in nova: container sub group
- further CI work
- TODO - still building this list??
There are also some Nova subteam meetings. See Nova#Active_Sub-teams: for details.