Weekly Nova team meeting
MEETING TIME: Thursdays alternating 14:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting) and 21:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting)
This meeting is a weekly gathering of developers working on OpenStack Compute (Nova). We cover topics such as release planning and status, bugs, reviews, and other current topics worthy of real-time discussion.
NOTE: this wiki page should be 'emptied' at the end of each meeting.
Agenda for next meeting
Next meetings scheduled for:
- November 1st 2018 1400 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20181101T140000)
- November 8th 2018 2100 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20181108T210000)
Where you see "?" feel free to just edit the wiki and add your item.
Here is the agenda for the next meeting:
- Release News
- #link Stein release schedule: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova/Stein_Release_Schedule
- #link Stein runway etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-runways-stein
- #link runway #1: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/reshape-provider-tree (bauzas/naichuan) [END: 2018-11-08] https://review.openstack.org/599208 and https://review.openstack.org/#/c/521041
- #link runway #2: <empty>
- #link runway #3: <empty>
- Bugs (stuck/critical)
- Critical bugs
- #link 51 new untriaged bugs (up 1 since the last meeting): https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bugs?search=Search&field.status=New
- #link 9 untagged untriaged bugs (up 1 since the last meeting): https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bugs?field.tag=-*&field.status%3Alist=NEW
- #link bug triage how-to: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova/BugTriage#Tags
- #help need help with bug triage
- Gate status
- #link check queue gate status http://status.openstack.org/elastic-recheck/index.html
- 3rd party CI
- #link 3rd party CI status http://ci-watch.tintri.com/project?project=nova&time=7+days
- #link Stein Subteam Patches n Bugs: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stein-nova-subteam-tracking
- #link Create etherpads for Forum sessions: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Forum/Berlin2018
- Stable branch status:
- #link stable/rocky: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/nova+branch:stable/rocky,n,z
- #link stable/queens: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/nova+branch:stable/queens,n,z
- #link stable/pike: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/nova+branch:stable/pike,n,z
- Subteam Highlights
- Scheduler (efried)
- API (gmann)
- Stuck Reviews
- Please note "stuck review" means a review where there is some disagreement that needs resolving. Its not for reviews that just haven't had attention, except for exceptional cases. Where you see "?" feel free to just edit the wiki and add your item.
- Open discussion
- Further questions for the Image Encryption? (mhen)
There are also some Nova subteam meetings. See Nova#Active_Sub-teams: for details.