Weekly Nova team meeting
MEETING TIME: Thursdays alternating 14:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting) and 21:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting)
This meeting is a weekly gathering of developers working on OpenStack Compute (Nova). We cover topics such as release planning and status, bugs, reviews, and other current topics worthy of real-time discussion.
NOTE: this wiki page should be 'emptied' at the end of each meeting.
Agenda for next meeting
Next meetings scheduled for:
- May 31st 2018 2100 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20180531T210000)
- June 7th 2018 1400 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20180607T140000)
Where you see "?" feel free to just edit the wiki and add your item.
Here is the agenda for the next meeting:
- Release News
- #link Rocky release schedule: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova/Rocky_Release_Schedule
- #link Rocky review runways: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-runways-rocky
- #link runway #1: PowerVM Driver https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/powervm-vscsi (esberglu) [END DATE: 2018-06-05] https://review.openstack.org/526094
- #link runway #2: Granular Placement Policy https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/granular-placement-policy (mriedem) [END DATE: 2018-06-05] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:bp/granular-placement-policy+status:open
- #link runway #3: vGPU work in rocky https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/vgpu-rocky (naichuans) [END DATE: 2018-06-05] series starting at https://review.openstack.org/526346
- Bugs (stuck/critical)
- Critical bugs
- #link 42 new untriaged bugs (up 3 since the last meeting): https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bugs?search=Search&field.status=New
- #link 11 untagged untriaged bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bugs?field.tag=-*&field.status%3Alist=NEW
- #link bug triage how-to: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova/BugTriage#Tags
- Gate status
- #link check queue gate status http://status.openstack.org/elastic-recheck/index.html
- 3rd party CI
- #link 3rd party CI status http://ci-watch.tintri.com/project?project=nova&time=7+days
- #link Rocky Subteam Patches n Bugs https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/rocky-nova-priorities-tracking
- #info Spec Review Day next week Tuesday June 5
- Stable branch status:
- #link stable/queens: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/nova+branch:stable/queens,n,z
- #link stable/pike: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/nova+branch:stable/pike,n,z
- #link stable/ocata: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/nova+branch:stable/ocata,n,z
- Subteam Highlights
- Cells v2 (dansmith)
- Scheduler (edleafe)
- Notification (gibi) [2018.05.31]
- No real meeting this week
- Latest status mail: #link http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-May/130794.html
- Stuck Reviews
- Please note "stuck review" means a review where there is some disagreement that needs resolving. Its not for reviews that just haven't had attention, except for exceptional cases. Where you see "?" feel free to just edit the wiki and add your item.
- Open discussion
There are also some Nova subteam meetings. See Nova#Active_Sub-teams: for details.