Weekly Nova team meeting
MEETING TIME: Thursdays alternating 14:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting) and 21:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting)
This meeting is a weekly gathering of developers working on OpenStack Compute (Nova). We cover topics such as release planning and status, bugs, reviews, and other current topics worthy of real-time discussion.
NOTE: this wiki page should be 'emptied' at the end of each meeting.
Agenda for next meeting
- February 26th 2015 2100 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150226T210000)
Add your IRC nick to this list to be pinged at the start of the meeting:
abhishekk mikal tjones cburgess jgrimm adrian_otto funzo mjturek jcook ekhugen irina_pov krtaylor danpb alexpilotti flip214 raildo jaypipes gilliard garyk edleafe dims moshele anteaya Nisha sileht claudiub lxsli neiljerram markus_z swamireddy alevine
- Kilo Release Status
- next deadline: 5th March https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/FeatureProposalFreeze
- all steam ahead for bugs and priority blueprints in kilo-3
- exception process now complete: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-February/057100.html
- Kilo Priorities
- Nova-net to Neutron Migration (anteaya or jogo to report)
- Gate status
- Stuck reviews
- Open discussion
- python-novaclient release, did it happen?
There are also some Nova subteam meetings. See Nova#Active_Sub-teams: for details.