Weekly Nova team meeting
MEETING TIME: Thursdays alternating 14:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting-alt) and 21:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting)
This meeting is a weekly gathering of developers working on OpenStack Compute (Nova). We cover topics such as release planning and status, bugs, reviews, and other current topics worthy of real-time discussion.
Agenda for next meeting
- July 10, 2014, 14:00 UTC, #openstack-meeting-alt (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140626T140000)
- July 17, 2014, 21:00 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140703T210000)
Add your IRC nick to this list to be pinged at the start of the meeting:
- Juno-2 is 24th July
- Bugs (tjones)
- Gate status
- Review status
- Sub team reports
- Hot Juno topics
- take one from the list below
- Open discussion
- Request for python-novaclient-2.18.0 release: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2014-July/039566.html
Juno hot topics
We need to follow through on what came up as really important at the summit, and make sure things happen.
Things we really need to fix in Juno:
- API evolution: ??
- upgrades (objects, etc): dansmith
- virt min interface: dansmith
- future of cells: comstud
- virt driver testing, raising the bar
- gate testing improvements
- stability improvements
- scheduler split into gantt: scheduler sub group
- containers support in nova: container sub group
- TODO - still building this list??
There are also some Nova subteam meetings. See Nova#Active_Sub-teams: for details.