Weekly Nova team meeting
MEETING TIME: Thursdays alternating 14:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting) and 21:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting)
This meeting is a weekly gathering of developers working on OpenStack Compute (Nova). We cover topics such as release planning and status, bugs, reviews, and other current topics worthy of real-time discussion.
NOTE: this wiki page should be 'emptied' at the end of each meeting.
Agenda for next meeting
Next meetings scheduled for:
- August 20th 2015 1400 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150820T140000)
- August 27th 2015 2100 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150827T210000)
Add your IRC nick to this list to be pinged at the start of the meeting:
mikal tjones cburgess jgrimm adrian_otto funzo mjturek jcookekhugen
irina_pov krtaylor danpb alexpilotti flip214 jaypipes garyk edleafe dims
moshele anteaya Nisha sileht claudiub lxsli neiljerram markus_z swamireddy alevine
tonyb andreykurilin ndipanov sc68cal akuriata artom jlvillal mnestratov kashyap
aloga rgeragnov bauzas xyang tpatil med_ nic scottda nagyz dannywilson belliott
Please note "stuck review" means a review where there is some disagreement that needs resolving. Its not for reviews that just haven't had attention, except for exceptional cases. Where you see "?" feel free to just edit the wiki and add your item.
Here is the agenda for the next meeting:
- Release Status
- August 18: Feature Proposal Freeze (see https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/FeatureProposalFreeze)
- Updates on feature freeze in here: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/liberty-nova-non-priority-feature-freeze
- Nova specific things: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova/Liberty_Release_Schedule
- Bugs (stuck/critical)
- Gate status
- Critical bugs
- Stable branch status: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stable-tracker
- Regular Review Reminders
- all please look here for what patches to review: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/liberty-nova-priorities-tracking
- we have a list of actions: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/YVR-nova-liberty-summit-action-items and https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/liberty-nova-midcycle
- Stuck Reviews
- Please note "stuck review" means a review where there is some disagreement that needs resolving. Its not for reviews that just haven't had attention, except for exceptional cases. Where you see "?" feel free to just edit the wiki and add your item.
- Any stuck code reviews to discuss:
- Open discussion
- (mriedem) The madness that is converting a 500 response to a 400+ response and the API microversion hoops that must be jumped through
There are also some Nova subteam meetings. See Nova#Active_Sub-teams: for details.