Weekly Nova team meeting
MEETING TIME: Thursdays alternating 14:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting-alt) and 21:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting)
This meeting is a weekly gathering of developers working on OpenStack Compute (Nova). We cover topics such as release planning and status, bugs, reviews, and other current topics worthy of real-time discussion.
Agenda for next meeting
- December 11, 2014 14:00 UTC, #openstack-meeting-alt (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20141211T140000)
Add your IRC nick to this list to be pinged at the start of the meeting:
mikal tjones cburgess jgrimm adrian_otto funzo mjturek jcook ekhugen irina_pov krtaylor danpb alexpilotti flip214 raildo jaypipes gilliard
- Kilo Specs
- All blueprints and specs for juno need to be approved by kilo-1 (December 18th)
- Non-priority Feature Freeze is kilo-2 (February 5th)
- re-approve blueprint fast-track
- spec free blueprint evaluation (http://docs.openstack.org/developer/nova/devref/kilo.blueprints.html#kilo)
- Kilo Priorities
- Gate status
- Stuck reviews
- Pacemaker service group driver -- what level of CI do we require given that we have poor CI coverage of other drivers (such as zookeeper)?
- Neutron API -- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/131413/
- Open discussion
There are also some Nova subteam meetings. See Nova#Active_Sub-teams: for details.