Weekly Nova team meeting
MEETING TIME: Thursdays alternating 14:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting-alt) and 21:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting)
This meeting is a weekly gathering of developers working on OpenStack Compute (Nova). We cover topics such as release planning and status, bugs, reviews, and other current topics worthy of real-time discussion.
Agenda for next meeting
- November 13, 2014 14:00 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20141113T140000)
- November 20, 2014 21:00 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20141120T210000)
Add your IRC nick to this list to be pinged at the start of the meeting:
mikal tjones cburgess jgrimm adrian_otto mzoeller funzo mjturek jcook ekhugen irina_pov krtaylor
- Kilo Specs
- if your code reviews are being blocked on a "procedural -2", please ping the reviewer (in email) and remind them to reconsider
- re-approve blueprint fast-track
- Kilo Priorities
- TODO - find patch with the list?
- Gate status
- Open discussion
There are also some Nova subteam meetings. See Nova#Active_Sub-teams: for details.