Weekly Nova team meeting
MEETING TIME: Thursdays alternating 14:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting) and 21:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting)
This meeting is a weekly gathering of developers working on OpenStack Compute (Nova). We cover topics such as release planning and status, bugs, reviews, and other current topics worthy of real-time discussion.
NOTE: this wiki page should be 'emptied' at the end of each meeting.
Agenda for next meeting
Next meetings scheduled for:
- June 8th 2017 2100 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20170608T210000)
- June 15th 2017 1400 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20170615T140000)
- June 22nd 2017 2100 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20170622T210000)
Where you see "?" feel free to just edit the wiki and add your item.
Here is the agenda for the next meeting:
- Release News
- #link Pike release schedule: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova/Pike_Release_Schedule
- #info Today is the pike-2 milestone
- #info Blueprints: 74 targeted, 69 approved, 18 completed, 4 not started
- #info Blueprints which are blocked, not started or do not have an owner after the p-2 milestone will likely be deferred to Queens.
- Bugs (stuck/critical)
- Critical bugs
- #help Need help with bug triage; there are 79 (down 14 from last week) new untriaged bugs as of today (June 8).
- Gate status
- #link check queue gate status http://status.openstack.org/elastic-recheck/index.html
- 3rd party CI
- #link 3rd party CI status http://ci-watch.tintri.com/project?project=nova&time=7+days
- #link Pike Review Priorities etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/pike-nova-priorities-tracking
- Stable branch status:
- Subteam Highlights
- Cells v2 (dansmith)
- Scheduler (edleafe)
- API (sdague/alex_xu) - no meeting this week
- Notification (gibi)
- Cinder (mriedem) - client-side microversion changes are merged (thanks!), now working on live migration, swap volume and attach flows; need to close on swap volume soon
- Stuck Reviews
- Please note "stuck review" means a review where there is some disagreement that needs resolving. Its not for reviews that just haven't had attention, except for exceptional cases. Where you see "?" feel free to just edit the wiki and add your item.
- Any stuck code reviews to discuss:
- Open discussion
- (lbragstad): Feedback on policy approach
There are also some Nova subteam meetings. See Nova#Active_Sub-teams: for details.