Weekly Ironic Project Team Meeting
If you're interested in bare metal deployments within OpenStack, please join our weekly discussion about the Ironic project! The one-hour weekly meetings start at 1700 UTC on Mondays, are held in the
#openstack-meeting-3 room on
irc.freenode.net, and are chaired by Jim Rollenhagen (jroll), Devananda van der Veen (devananda) or Chris Krelle (NobodyCam).
NOTE: Meeting time is UTC based and may need to be adjusted based on local time zone changes, eg. as a result of daylight savings, which changes on different days in different countries.
- ICS (Calendar) file for the meeting. You can add this to your calendar.
- Eavesdrop meeting page
Anyone is welcome to add topics to the agenda. However, topics should be posted at least two (2) days before the meeting, and should include the IRC handle of the proposer and a link to further information. This gives everyone time to review any material ahead of time so we can use the meeting time for actual discussion. Requests to have a patch reviewed should not be a topic and instead should be covered during the Open Discussion portion of the meeting.
- Example topic: (devananda) Let's talk about zebras. Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra
The next meeting will be on November 9, 2015 at 1700 UTC (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20151109T1700).
Agenda for next meeting
- Announcements / Reminders
- Review subteam status reports (capped at ten minutes)
- Discussion (Requests to have your patch reviewed should not be a 'Discussion' topic. If desired, please discuss during 'Open Discussion')
- Do we need to have a midcycle? (jroll)
- (~now) using reno for release notes management. what do we want to do for feature tracking? we can drop launchpad if we like (jroll)
- Open Discussion
Logs from previous meetings can be found here.