Weekly Ironic Project Team Meeting
If you're interested in bare metal deployments within OpenStack, please join our weekly discussion about the Ironic project! The one-hour weekly meetings start at 1700 UTC on Mondays, are held in the
#openstack-meeting-3 room on
irc.freenode.net, and are chaired by Devananda van der Veen (devananda) or Chris Krelle (NobodyCam).
NOTE: Meeting time is UTC based and may need to be adjusted based on local time zone changes, eg. as a result of daylight savings, which changes on different days in different countries.
- ICS (Calendar) file for the meeting. You can add this to your calendar.
- Eavesdrop meeting page
Anyone is welcome to add topics to the agenda. However, topics should be posted at least two (2) days before the meeting, and should include the IRC handle of the proposer and a link to further information. This gives everyone time to review any material ahead of time so we can use the meeting time for actual discussion.
- Example topic: (devananda) Let's talk about zebras. Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra
The next meeting will be on September 28, 2015 at 1700 UTC (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150928T1700).
Agenda for next meeting
- Announcements / Reminders
- 4.2.0 released - any backports between now and "Liberty final" will be released as 4.2.x
- Mitaka open for dev
- Reminder to propose summit sessions; deadline for having our schedule done is oct 15 per ttx https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/mitaka-ironic-design-summit-ideas
- Review subteam status reports (capped at ten minutes)
- Deprecation policy - do/should we follow OpenStack's new deprecation policy? https://review.openstack.org/#/c/228489/ https://github.com/openstack/governance/blob/master/reference/tags/assert_follows-standard-deprecation.rst
- Open Discussion
Logs from previous meetings can be found here.
Ironic/Neutron integration meets weekly on Monday at 1600 UTC.