Weekly Ironic Project Team Meeting
If you're interested in bare metal deployments within OpenStack, please join our weekly discussion about the Ironic project! The one-hour weekly meetings start at 1700 UTC on Mondays, are held in the
#openstack-meeting-3 room on
irc.freenode.net, and are chaired by Devananda van der Veen (devananda) or Chris Krelle (NobodyCam).
NOTE: Meeting time is UTC based and may need to be adjusted based on local time zone changes, eg. as a result of daylight savings, which changes on different days in different countries.
Anyone is welcome to add topics to the agenda. However, topics should be posted at least two (2) days before the meeting, and should include the IRC handle of the proposer and a link to further information. This gives everyone time to review any material ahead of time so we can use the meeting time for actual discussion.
- Example topic: (devananda) Let's talk about zebras. Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra
The next meeting will be on August 24, 2015 at 1700 UTC (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150824T1700).
Agenda for next meeting
- Announcements / Reminders
- Deva is on vacation 8/26 - 9/7, will miss two meetings
- Review subteam status reports (capped at ten minutes)
- [rloo]. What default API version header to use in python-ironicclient? 1.1, 1.6, 1.9, 1.10, ??
- pin to 1.6: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/208102/
- discussion: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-July/070690.html
- let's vote!
- [deva] Summit scheduling and room distribution
- last time we had 2 fishbowl + 6 boardroom + 2 meetup
- tokyo has smaller rooms and fewer fishbowls... and more projects!
- proposal: 4 + 4 + 1
- we need fishbowls because of these big topics: ironic+neutron, ironic+nova, deployment/packaging/release, drivers
- add'l proposal: share the meetup room with Infra b/c they are using Bifrost
- Open Discussion