Weekly Ironic Project Team Meeting
If you're interested in bare metal deployments within OpenStack, please join our weekly discussion about the Ironic project! Meetings are held in the
#openstack-meeting-3 room on
irc.freenode.net, and are chaired by Devananda or Chris Krelle (NobodyCam).
The Meeting time alternates between 1700 UTC on Monday and 0500 UTC on Tuesday, to accomodate contributors from around the world. The next meeting is scheduled for February 9th, 2015 (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150209T1700).
NOTE: Meeting time is UTC based and may need to be adjusted based on local time zone changes, eg. as a result of daylight savings, which changes on different days in different countries.
The meeting format has recently changed. As before, anyone is welcome to add topics to the agenda, however topics should be posted at least two (2) days before the meeting, and should include the IRC handle of the proposer and a link to further information. This gives everyone time to review any material ahead of time so we can use the meeting time for actual discussion.
- Example topic: (devananda) Let's talk about zebras. Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra
Agenda for next meeting
- Review subteam status reports (capped at ten minutes)
- (wanyen, jim) Agenda item for the next IRC meeting (the one after 01/26) - Discuss per driver sensor meters spec https://review.openstack.org/#/c/130074/. Need to decide where to perform sensor data transformation necessary for the targeted metering system.
- (rameshg87) Whether RAID configuration should have a separate RAIDInterface or should use ManagementInterface (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/135899/)
- (mjturek) Agenda item for the next IRC meeting (the one after 02/03) - Discuss the completeness of the installation guide, specifically in regards to neutron setup.
- Open Discussion