Weekly Ironic Project Team Meeting
If you're interested in bare metal deployments with OpenStack, please join us. This meeting is where we'll talk about the Ironic project, an evolution of the Nova Baremetal driver. Anyone is welcome to add items to the agenda below, or bring up their topic during the open discussion at the end of each meeting.
Meetings are held in the
#openstack-meeting room on
irc.freenode.net at 19:00 UTC on Mondays, and chaired by either Devananda or NobodyCam. The next meeting is scheduled for May 26th, 2014 (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140526T1900).
The related TripleO project has its team meeting on Tuesday at the same time, in the #openstack-meeting-alt room.
Agenda for next meeting
- Greetings, Announcements, etc
- Status report: open reviews and release cycle
- Sub-team status reports
- Discussion Topics
- what to do about our review backlog
- Open Discussion:
- How to merge large amount of tests refactoring review requests? These include at least: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9. Nearly any change to tests break some or all of these review requests, so it seems hard to finish and merge them without stopping approving other changes for a while.
- Hardware discovery extension for agent. blueprint
- Tagging for nodes in Ironic (API, scheduling). Do we need them and why (to be discussed with Tuskar devs)? blueprint