Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- Actions from last meeting
- Priority Efforts
- Swift logs
- Puppet module split
- asselin (available first 20 mins of meeting) completed Jenkins module split
- nibz has two module splits ready to go, github and pip
- pip is a bit weird because we landed the create repo but not the split out
- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/134723/ would change it so we don't need to keep track of modules in two places
- Nodepool DIB
- Docs publishing
- Holding pattern
- Jobs on trusty
- puppet-httpd (ianw 11/18)
- import or new?
- Well this ship kindof sailed. Now must do a full new one(nibalizer happy to do it)
- ianw outstanding reviews (ianw 11/18)
- Zuul reviews (hashar 11/18, can't attend meeting feel free to skip)
- There are a few +2ed changes pending a final review + merge
- List: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:openstack-infra/zuul+is:open+label:code-review%252B2+label:verified%252B1+NOT+label:workflow-1,n,z
- https://review.openstack.org/86498 "Allow zuul-server to run a merger process" (should simplify setup for third parties)
- https://review.openstack.org/114510 "Enforce ref only for gerrit events that supply a ref"
- https://review.openstack.org/128921 "Update merge status after merge:merge is submitted"
- https://review.openstack.org/131559 "Support stracktracing on Geard embedded server"
- Puppet module maturity(nibz)
- A few things are comming to the infra modules
- auto upload to forge on signed tags (upload as openstackci or as openstackinfra or openstack-infra ?)
- generated html documenation and upload(upload to where)
- section of infra manual for infra-modules
- unit (puppet-rspec) and integration (beaker-rspec) tests
- Open discussion
Upcoming Project Renames
- stackforge/heat-translator -> openstack/heat-translator (gerrit changes proposal request - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/131558/1)
- stackforge/tooz -> openstack/tooz (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/135215/ )
Items for Future Meetings
- for November 25, 2014 meeting
- stackforge ci account naming: proposal from fungi => when a third-party ci is operated by and exclusively testing changes for a single project, it's allowable for their project name to appear as the subsystem being tested within the account display name