Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- Actions from last meeting
- Specs approval
- LetsEncrypt Spec New updates with DNS based validation.
- Priority Efforts (Standing meeting agenda items. Please expand if you have subtopics.)
- General topics
- Handling gpg-agent/emacs better on bridge (frickler 20190914)
- Trusty server upgrade progress (clarkb 20190219)
- Open discussion
Upcoming Project Renames
(any additions should mention original->new full names and link to the corresponding project-config rename change in Gerrit)