Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- Clarkb and fungi missing January 23rd meeting due to travel.
- OpenDev focused on CI/CD happening April 26-27 in San Francisco
- Vancouver Summit CFP open. Submit your papers and/or volunteer to be on the programming committee.
- Zuul has mailing lists http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-infra/2018-January/005800.html
- PTG topic brainstorming happening now https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/infra-rocky-ptg
- Actions from last meeting
- Specs approval
- Priority Efforts
- A Task Tracker for OpenStack
- Zuul v3
- General topics
- Open discussion
Upcoming Project Renames
(any additions should mention original->new full names and link to the corresponding project-config rename change in Gerrit)
- collectd-ceilometer-plugin->collectd-openstack-plugins https://review.openstack.org/#/c/500768