Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- Actions from last meeting
- jeblair Publish python-jenkins 0.3.3 (last release without pbr) tarball to pypi
- pleia2 create new mailing lists
- Priority Specs (jeblair)
- comment syntax for third-party CI recheck (dougwig, from third-party CI meeting)
- comment syntax for first-party CI recheck (jhesketh, following on from mailing list "Rechecking OpenStack CI")
- Translations demos active, sent to Daisy (pleia2)
- Open discussion
Upcoming Project Renames
- openstack-infra/puppet-dashboard -> openstack-attic/puppet-dashboard https://review.openstack.org/#/c/113627/