Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- Actions from last meeting
- Puppet module Split out (jesusaurus/nibalizer) https://review.openstack.org/#/c/99990/
- Discussion about the inclusion of git-upstream in Stackforge - https://review.openstack.org/109292 (dguerri)
- Discuss common location for third party ci system's templates (asselin, krtaylor, joa, requested in 2nd half of meeting)
- Currently using jaypipe's blog & repo: https://github.com/jaypipes/os-ext-testing
- A bit out of sync with infra/config
- Awesome start. Needs to more common location/home to be actively maintained & extended for benefit of all 3rd party ci
- Rename Marconi->Zaqar (flaper87)
- Proposed patch: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/111244/
- Switching all projects to trusty by default (clarkb)
- Switching to tox>=1.7.2 (clarkb)
- Publish python-jenkins 0.3.3 (last release without pbr) tarball to pypi. http://git.openstack.org/cgit/stackforge/python-jenkins/tag/?id=0.3.3
- Administering third party ci gerrit accounts: setting http passwords (anteaya)
- Bug Day proposal: August 19th, alt: August 26th (pleia2)
- Incorporate Storyboard projects into this too?
- Open discussion
Upcoming Project Renames
stackforge/kite -> openstack/kite https://review.openstack.org/#/c/84811/
Previous meetings, with their notes and logs, can be found at http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/infra/ and earlier at http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ci/