Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- Actions from last meeting
- Manage-projects status (fungi, mordred)
- Review proposal to move Activity Board fully under openstack-infra (reed)
- Review proposal towards a better integration of gerrit and openstack people db (reed)
- Infra specs (fungi)
- Request for comments on the horizon split plan (rdopiera)
- Review Third Party wiki templates - seed pages (anteaya)
- 3rd party system: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ThirdPartySystems/IBMPowerKVMCI
- OpenStack Program: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ThirdPartySystems/OpenStack-Neutron
- Formatting Automated Gerrit Account Names (anteaya)
- Open discussion