Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- Actions from last meeting
- Upgrade gerrit (zaro)
- Removing openstack-ci-admins ML from LP (fungi)
- Hiera changes -- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/71739/ (nibalizer)
- Monitoring of Infra Resources / Systems (
- Infrastructure Priorities
- Open discussion
- Project renames
- openstack/gantt to ??? https://review.openstack.org/#/c/79519/ (jogo)
- determining atc for the purposes of ptl and tc elections (anteaya)
- does using projects.yaml from the governance repo get us an accurate list?