Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- Actions from last meeting
- Asterisk server (jeblair, pabelanger, russelb) -- let's all call in and see how it holds up!
- Multiple Jenkins masters (jeblair)
- Requirements and mirrors (mordred)
- Gerrit 2.6 upgrade (zaro)
- cgit server status (pleia2)
- Py3k testing support (fungi, zul, dprince, jd__, jog0)
- Releasing git-review 1.23 (fungi)
- Open discussion