Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- Actions from last meeting
- Specs approval
- Priority Efforts (Standing meeting agenda items. Please expand if you have subtopics.)
- General topics
- PTG and Summit Recap (clarkb 20191112)
- Trusty Upgrade Progress (clarkb 20191029)
- Wiki updates
- static.openstack.org (ianw,corvus,mnaser,fungi 20191112)
- At PTG mnaser volunteered to work with us on the openstack side.
- We'll start DNS changes with static's hosted names prior to doing any mass migration.
- ask.openstack.org apache2 crashing daily during logrotate (frickler 20191111)
- Needs a volunteer to further debug and find a permanent fix
- Some logs: http://paste.openstack.org/show/785843/
- Installing tox with py3 in base images runs some envs with py3 now (frickler 20191115)
- Open discussion
Upcoming Project Renames
(any additions should mention original->new full names and link to the corresponding project-config rename change in Gerrit)
neutron-interconnection - patch https://review.opendev.org/#/c/694478/