Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- Clarkb Out June 17-20. Need volunteer to run the meeting June 18.
- Actions from last meeting
- Specs approval
- Priority Efforts (Standing meeting agenda items. Please expand if you have subtopics.)
- General topics
- Trusty Upgrade Progress (clarkb 20190611)
- https mirror update (clarkb 20190611)
- Ready to deploy across all regions? Seems like the ubuntu mirror issues have subsided?
- GitHub replication (corvus 20190611)
- Requesting Spamhaus PBL exceptions (fungi 20190611)
- Replacing SSL certs this week (clarkb 20190611)
- Open discussion
Upcoming Project Renames
(any additions should mention original->new full names and link to the corresponding project-config rename change in Gerrit)
- Rename x/ansible-role-cloud-launcher -> opendev/ansible-role-cloud-launcher, https://review.opendev.org/662530