Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- Actions from last meeting
- Specs approval
- LetsEncrypt Spec Need to find agreement on path forward for this so we can more easily https all the things.
- Priority Efforts (Standing meeting agenda items. Please expand if you have subtopics.)
- General topics
- PTG planning for Denver, May 2-4 (clarkb 20190212)
- Running zuul-preview for netlify site previews (corvus 20190212)
- Handling gpg-agent/emacs better on bridge (frickler 20190914)
- Open discussion
Upcoming Project Renames
(any additions should mention original->new full names and link to the corresponding project-config rename change in Gerrit)