Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- Fungi mostly not around
- Clarkb probably fishing tomorrow (20181017)
- Forum schedule is up for feedback https://www.openstack.org/summit/berlin-2018/summit-schedule/#track=262
- Actions from last meeting
- Specs approval
- Priority Efforts
- General topics
- discuss silencing rsync from console logs (ssbarnea)
- Consider promoting use of ask.openstack.org with tag #openstack-infra for any questions that are likely to be asked again by someone else. We could also enable a bot that post new questions or answers on irc. (ssbarnea)
- Upgrade sprint (clarkb).
- Mirror/network issues at mirror.us-west-1.packethost.openstack.org (ssbarnea)
- logs.openstack.org does not return character encoding for served files, thus confusing browser into rendering logs with garbage due to defaulting to US-ANSI instead of UTF-8. This can avoded by setting 'Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8' instead of current 'Content-Type: text/plain'. Firefox inspect message: The character encoding of the HTML document was not declared. The document will render with garbled text in some browser configurations if the document contains characters from outside the US-ASCII range. The character encoding of the page must be declared in the document or in the transfer protocol. job-output.txt.gz
- Open discussion