Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- Actions from last meeting
- Specs approval
- Priority Efforts
- General topics
- readthedocs API update (ianw 2018-07-31)
- letsencrypt spec (ianw 2018-07-31)
- FYI; has hopefully captured ad-hoc discussion from previous meetings
- 3rd Party CI Spec (ianw 2018-07-31)
- Updated from comments.
- Seemed to be tending towards adopting windmill
- Given container work and implications, might be worth holding off a little longer till practical experience gained
- Project renaming, Friday August 3 at 1600UTC
- Open discussion
Upcoming Project Renames
(any additions should mention original->new full names and link to the corresponding project-config rename change in Gerrit)