Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- OpenDev being folded into Vancouver Summit. Note this changes the dates and location for the event.
- Vancouver Summit CFP open until the 8th.
- PTG topic brainstorming happening now https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/infra-rocky-ptg
- PTL Election season is now.
- Actions from last meeting
- Specs approval
- Priority Efforts
- General topics
- aarch64 update (ianw 2018-02-13)
- Open discussion
Upcoming Project Renames
(any additions should mention original->new full names and link to the corresponding project-config rename change in Gerrit)
- collectd-ceilometer-plugin->collectd-openstack-plugins https://review.openstack.org/#/c/500768