Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- Actions from last meeting
- Specs approval
- Priority Efforts
- General topics
- PTG planning (fungi)
- Zuul v3: Consistent Job Name (AJaeger)
- Do we want this? Where should this live? What are next steps?
- Installation of translation check site with Openstack-Ansible (eumel8)
- "Translations-test site" ML thread
- How to proceed? Who can support?
- Open discussion
Upcoming Project Renames
(any additions should mention original->new full names and link to the corresponding project-config rename change in Gerrit)