Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- Actions from last meeting
- Specs approval
- Priority Efforts
- General topics
- Zanata Upgrade to Xenial (eumel8)
- Scheduling another project rename maintenance (fungi)
- Running Cinder tests plugins (erlon)
- Cinder team wants to run its intree tempest plugin tests along with the tests that are already in tempest. What is the recommended way to do that?
- Open discussion
Upcoming Project Renames
(any additions should mention original->new full names and link to the corresponding project-config rename change in Gerrit)